What do you do to get white teeth? Do you use bleaching trays? Crest White Strips? Or do you already have naturally white teeth? I’ve had such a hard time making my teeth white, but I finally found a whitening toothpaste that works!
Quote from happy customer “My teeth are so much whiter! And the toothpaste got all the little stains between my teeth you can see with a magnifying mirror! I’m never going back to my old toothpaste!”~Collette Leonard, Washinton DC
Beware of counterfeit
There are counterfeit versions of this toothpaste on Amazon, Ebay and other reseller sites. DO NOT BUY from them as the product WILL NOT WORK! The manufacturer does not allow this product to be sold by large 3rd party resellers, only registered agents.
I love this paste so much because it is the only product that has worked for me without being abrasive. Because I’m so excited about this, I became a registered agent for the product.
Everyone can use whiter teeth! You can purchase the toothpaste through this link (Shipping is free if you order 6 tubes). Take before pictures and compare your teeth after your first brush. You’re going to be amazed! For best results, use on a dry toothbrush with no water and brush for 1-2 minutes along your smile line, then the rest of your teeth. Rinse, and ta-da! You will be amazed.
Why I was interested in learning about this product
If you’ve been a regular reader of my blog, you know I’ve shared my almost two year Invisalign experience (here is my latest – Are Your Teeth Still Crooked After Invisalign?). While I was excited to make my teeth straighter, the Invisalign trays made my teeth more discolored.
My dentist gave me whitening trays which were effective, but I used them too often, causing my gums to become sensitive. Since the trays also stripped my tooth enamel, I took a break from the whitening trays and figured I would live with yellow teeth until my Invisalign treatment was over. You can imagine when I heard about this toothpaste, I was excited to try it!
When I saw it actually works, I got even more excited. My whole family now uses this product and I’d like to share with you what I’ve found.
How is this whitening toothpaste different from other toothpaste?
- It has 8 patents that make this the most effective toothpaste on the market!
- They have patents on their mineral derivative gentle abrasion technology which removes stains and plaque without stripping the tooth’s enamel!
- The have patents on the molecular surfactants that coat the teeth to seal them, which prevents stains from setting.
I was excited to learn the toothpaste has an RDA (Relative Dentin Abrasion) value of 103, in line with the many other popular toothpaste brands at the drugstore. This RDA rating means the abrasion process is safe for our teeth to use every day.
Pros and Cons of this whitening toothpaste
- It whitens your teeth and makes them look brighter.
- Prevents cavities and plaque formation.
- Does not contain peroxides or bleach which damages enamel.
- Removes stains without damaging tooth enamel.
- Great for sensitive teeth.
- Minty, and no aftertaste.
- Strengthens gums.
- Good for cleaning dental crowns and veneers.
- Safe for kids.
- Much cheaper than trays and whitening strips.
- Can only be bought online on through registered agents and is not available in stores.
- The shelf life of the toothpaste is less than other toothpaste – should be used within six months.
- There are many fake versions available online (counterfeit or expired products from China on Amazon and eBay).
- Won’t be effective on teeth that are intrinsically discolored (deep within tooth structure).
- It won’t whiten your teeth beyond its natural tone, but rather remove surface buildup that was causing tooth discoloration.
Try whitening toothpaste
There is no reason not to try it! I’ve done the research on this product, guys. It is safe. There is conflicting information on the internet from unreliable sources and competitors. Don’t be fooled!
I predict this toothpaste will be in every household across the country as the information about it spreads. Once you use it, you’ll see what I mean.
I plan to use this toothpaste going forward and supplement every few months with whitening trays. I will continue to share my experience and update you on my progress. Thanks for trusting my opinion, guys. I take that honor seriously. Cheers to whiter teeth! Order some today!